EDRMS Officer - ICT (Vacancy 17-872)
Are you obsessed with attention to detail and keeping everything in line?
Do you diligently dot every I and cross every T?
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our ICT team for a smart, proactive, ‘can do’ person who is able to unleash their exceptional customer service, attention to detail and records and/or information management skills to make a real difference to our business and our customers.
This is a 12 month fixed-term full-time role for 40 hours per week. The role is primarily responsible for ensuring the business is proficient at using the corporate records management system and that records are appropriately managed throughout their lifecycle.
The key skills you’ll need to bring along are:
- First class customer service, a real ‘can do’ attitude!
- At least 12 months’ experience operating or administering a records and information management system
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 or SharePoint 2010+
- Outstanding time management and task prioritisation.
- A passion for technology and continuous improvement!
Applications close at 4 pm on 21 July 2017.
14 July 2017