Customer Promise - and how to give feedback
Our Customer Promise
As our customer you can expect us to:
- Listen and treat you respectfully
- Take time to understand your needs and help find the best solution for your situation
- Use plain language when we can
- Tell you when we will respond to your enquiry and then keep you informed
- If meeting in person we will be on time and prepared
- Follow through and keep any promises we make
- Make it easy for you to find the information you want
- Own up and put things right if we make a mistake
Our commitment to you:
- We will sort out your request or refer it to the person or agency who can help you
- We will help you by giving professional and accurate advice
- We will interpret and apply the laws, bylaws and regulations in good faith
- We will make decisions that are consistent, fair and in line with council policies and relevant legislation
- We will be clear on what we can and can't do and fully explain our decisions
- We will always strive to improve and meet your expectations
- We will act in the best interests of the Hawke’s Bay region
Chief Executive - Hawke’s Bay Regional Council
How to give feedback
Our commitment to service excellence is very important to us. If you feel that we have not met our commitment, please let us know. You can do this through our feedback page, or by letter, or email us at email@example.com.
Comments, compliments or complaints - what happens to your feedback?
Your feedback is very important to us as we are committed to providing a quality service as outlined in our customer promise.
We are interested in hearing about what you found good and not so good, and any suggestions you may have for improvement.
All feedback is summarised and reported to the Group Manager that the feedback is relevant to. We use feedback to help us improve.
Please use the form above to give us your feedback about our service, our people or our website.
If you have a complaint about the Council’s standard of service, actions or lack of actions by staff, you can use the form or you can submit your complaint by letter to: The Chief Executive, Private Bag 6006, Napier 4142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we need your contact details?
Whether it is a comment, compliment or a complaint we want to let you know what action was taken.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.