Submissions received on the 2016 Annual Plan and proposed LTP amendment
HBRC's proposed amendment to the 2015-2025 Long Term Plan and variations to the 2016-2017 Annual Plan were available for public input. Submissions were accepted up to 4pm on Friday 13 May 2016.
Proposed Amendments to HBRC's Long Term Plan 2015-25
Supporting Financial Information for the 2016-17 Annual Plan
Supporting Groups of Activities Information
HBRC's Our Plan 2016-17 - Consultation Document
Public submissions to Hawke’s Bay Regional Council’s Annual Plan and Proposed Amendment to the 2015-25 Long Term Plan are now available below.
There were 193 submissions, along with the staff reports on submissions. The majority of submissions are on the proposed amendment which relates to water from the Ruataniwha Scheme.
- Submissions on Funding Requests + Wairoa Young Achievers Trust Submission
- Submissions on the Long Term Plan Amendment
- Submissions on Various topics
- Biosecurity Biodiversity LM Related Comments & Officer Responses
- Business HB & HB Tourism funding - Comments & Officers Responses
- Fit for purpose Regional Council - Officers Response
- Funding Requests & Officers Responses
- Managing & Monitoring Land - Officers Responses
- Miscellaneous Comments & Officers Response
- Proposed LTP Amendment - Officers Response
- Rates - Comments & Officers Response
- Wellington Leasehold Land - Officers Response