Financial Accountant (Vacancy 18-949)
Hawke's Bay Regional Council (HBRC) is now seeking a Financial Accountant to join the Finance team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), this role will see you providing timely and accurate financial support across the organisation including auditing, maintaining the general ledger and end of month processing, reporting and reconciliations.
Your key duties will also include (but will not be limited to):
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual financial report;
- Managing external audit requirements;
- Completing ad hoc project reporting as required;
- Maintaining and reporting on the capital programme and fixed assets register; and
- Providing support in the preparation of Annual Plans and Long-Term Plans.
This role has scope for growth and staff management opportunities. To be successful in this role, you will not only be degree and CA qualified (or on the way to obtaining) but also have proven 'hands-on' experience in the accounting sector. You will be a strong and effective communicator and always willing to lend a hand when needed. We are looking for someone who is driven, self-motivated and eager to develop and expand on their existing skill set. While not essential, previous experience in auditing or the commercial sector will be held in high regard.
To find out more about this role and to apply click here - - http://applynow.net.au/jobs/102829
Applications close Friday 5th October, 2018.
7 September 2018