Content Management Officer (Vacancy 18-959)
Hawke's Bay Regional Council (HBRC) is now seeking a full-time Content Management Officer to join their Information & Communications Technology team in Napier.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Information Services, this people-focused role will see you responsible for providing technical expertise, consultancy and support services to internal and external stakeholders to enable the adoption and continuous improvementsof technologies to meet the objectives of HBRC.
Specifically, your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Effective day to day administration of SharePoint functionality including creating, managing and maintaining sites, libraries, metadata and any other records;
- Administrating, maintaining and continually improving HBRC's Office 365 Environment;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient use of Content Management and Collaboration tools (CMC) through staff training and support;
- Formulating, documenting and maintaining clearly proscribed processes for CMC use;
- Facilitating and promoting CMC use across all Council Departments; and
- Ongoing analysis of HBRC's CMC tools and their use, developing initiatives where relevant to ensure continuous improvement of associated business processes.
To be successful in this position you must be proficient in SharePoint (Online/2013 or later) site administration and possess significant industry experience with Content Management and/or Collaboration tools or technologies.In addition, you must have technical experience in managing and supporting the Office 365 product suite (SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype and Microsoft Teams). Most importantly, the ideal candidate will champion HBRC's CMC tools and information processes to both internal and external stakeholders. As such, HBRC is looking for a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, a positive 'can do'attitude and the willingness to take on responsibility, be accountable and be decisive. You will have outstanding time management and task prioritisation skills, as well as a passion for technology.
As you will be the face of the ICT department, your customer first focus and ability to think outside the box will be paramount in providing top-notch support to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner. An industry certification in mainstream content management and/or collaboration tools and technologies will be highly desirable, but not mandatory dependent on your experience.
If this sounds like you apply here http://applynow.net.au/jobs/102412-content-management-officer
16 August 2018