Group Manager Asset Management Job Description (Vacancy 18-919)
Hawke's Bay Regional Council is now seeking a full-time Group Manager to lead their Asset Management team in Napier, NZ.
This pivotal Executive role will see you responsible for the effective management of Council’s infrastructure assets, in accordance with relevant asset management plans.
More specifically, your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Leading, developing, monitoring and managing the Engineering, Asset Management and associated Service Delivery arms of the Council;
- Coordinating work outputs required from a range of staff/disciplines, ensuring those outputs are fit for purpose;
- Managing a variety of waterways in the Region to enhance the ecology and biodiversity values together with cultural and recreational values while maintaining effective flood control and drainage infrastructure;
- Planning and future proofing Council’s Asset Management programme; and
- Providing a positive contribution to Council's Executive Management team.
If you have any further enquiries you can contact Viv Moule (HR Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 833 8072
Applications close 25th April 2018
20 April 2018