skip to main content skip to main menu
Scroll

Partnerships
~ Ngā rangapū

people three

Funding for Driver Licensing Training

Hawke’s Bay Regional Council has a limited amount of funding available to assist community organisations with the provision of driver licence training. The New Zealand Transport Agency is providing 75% of the available funding and the remaining 25% comes from Hawke’s Bay Regional Council and other stakeholder organisations in Hawke’s Bay.

By investing in the provision of driver licence programmes in Hawke’s Bay, we aim to:

  • Reduce the crash rate and risk of crashes caused by unlicensed and partially licensed drivers.
  • Improve employment prospects for those seeking work, through achieving a driver’s licence.
  • Reduce the number of people in the justice system because of driver licence infringements.

Applications from community groups

Interested community groups can apply for the funding over two financial years commencing 1 July 2016 and 1 July 2017, and applications close 15 July 2016.  Funds will only be paid to not-for-profit organisations, such as trusts and incorporated societies. 

Background information – applicants are advised to read this thoroughly.

To apply for the funding please complete the application form below and click submit. (Alternatively, download the application form, complete and return to us, by post, in person or scan and email).

For further information contact Anne Redgrave, HBRC Transport Manager, ph 835 9216.

 

Follow this link if the form fails to load. online form.

Related Documents

There are no documents related to this page.

Related Pages

There are no pages related to this page.

1 page views for the last 30 days

Share with a friend  

Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hawke's Bay Regional Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hawke's Bay Regional Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the Hawke's Bay Regional Council information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.

© Hawke's Bay Regional Council - www.hbrc.govt.nz / +64 6 835 9200 / Fax: +64 6 835 3601