Business Analyst - ICT (Vacancy 17-869)
Do you love ‘thinking outside the box’ and making a positive difference?
Do you excel at solving problems and thrive on continuous improvement?
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our ICT team for a smart, proactive, ‘can do’ person who is able to unleash their exceptional customer service, business analysis and problem solving skills to make a real difference to our business and our customers.
This is a 12 month fixed-term full-time role for 40 hours per week. The role is primarily responsible for providing business analysis and solution design services, helping teams discover new and efficient ways of doing business and taking them through that journey, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
The key skills you’ll need to bring along are:
- First class customer service, a real ‘can do’ attitude!
- An open-minded and considered approach to business analysis and solution design
- At least 12 months’ experience with process automation and workflow technologies
- Excellent problem solving ability, an innovative mindset and always thinking ‘outside the box’
- Outstanding time management and task prioritisation.
- A passion for technology and continuous improvement!
Applications close at 4 pm on 21 July 2017.
14 July 2017